World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/06/05

AAA – Now Playing: BioShock 2

BSR2 Months ago I bought BioShock 2 and to my disappointment I couldn’t get it to work for some reason.

But just lately after updating my DirectX drivers and other such things, I decided to give the game a go once more. Sometimes these things happen.

And I was right: this time it works nicely. So, the game was released several months ago, back in February, and might not be as good as the original according to some, but here I am, catching up on playing this game. And I quite enjoy it too.

Right now on this play through I’m harvesting the little sisters, but like the first game, I probably end up going back for a second play through where I’ll be Mr. Nice guy and save them from a life of servitude and horror.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud