- Fist fight or choose from more than two-dozen weapons
- Cruise on streets bustling with motorcycles and cars
- Vice City build a reputation or simply explore the city, hijacking an assortment of vehicles and wreaking havoc on foot
- San Andreas, bring down anyone who gets in your way
- Grand Theft Auto III, places you in a 3D game environment with a compelling storyline and open game play
Featuring three Grand Theft Auto titles, including Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas.
Beginning with Grand Theft Auto III, you've been betrayed and left for dead. Now you are taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favor, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You will have to rob, steal and kill just to stay out of serious trouble.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, you take to the streets and underground crime of the '80s. The location is Vice City and the vibe is glamour, power and corruption. Like Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City offers an in-depth storyline and a go-anywhere style of game play.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features a new city, fresh cars and even more territory to explore. You take on the role of Carl Johnson, a man who managed to escape the rough life in Los Santos, San Andreas, and a city torn apart by corruption, drugs and gang warfare. Five years ago, you escaped the burdens of life in the city for greener pastures. After learning of a family tragedy, however, you must return to a world you thought you had left behind forever.