World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/10/01

Off Target: Sick and Tired

This week we’ve had people round fixing up the house. Tiles have been replaced in the bathroom, the flowerbox rebuilt, and the kitchen counter, sink and taps redone...and some doors planed so they close properly.

This has interfered not only with my sleep, but my ability to concentrate on just about anything. In the end I actually fell asleep while the knocking and hammering went on. I was just desperate for some rest.


At the moment, I’m working on a new review, and that is a review of Megadeth’s latest album, Endgame, which I’ve been listening to for about the last two or three weeks. I’ve enjoyed most of the tracks on it, and I would recommend that anybody considering getting it should do so. The review should be up this month.


As for tomorrow, I usually take Fridays off when it comes to writing of any sort.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud