World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/09/27

Guy Makes Model of Laser Rifle From Fallout 3

So, I was just reading that somebody made a real life model replica of the Laser Rifle from Fallout 3.

That's pretty good, despite my post I made sometime ago about the weapon giving me tinnitus, it is still one of my favourite weapons in the game.

I've often fantasized about shooting the wild guinea fowl outside my house, since they make so much noise. One sits up in the Oak tree outside carrying on, with a most horrible, raspy croaking.

I often think about shooting it with that same Laser Rifle and disintegrating it into dust just like in the game. No witnesses, no evidence...

And he's made a Portal gun and a BioShock Big Daddy costume as well. Despite some of you who would say "get a life", he's received a lot of praise for his efforts, and his blog seems to be booming.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud