World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/05/03

What do you Want on the June 2010 NAG Cover DVD?

NAGg It’s that time of the month again. The latest issue of NAG [May 2010] was just released last week, and all ready there’s a thread on the NAG Online Forums talking about what you would like to see on the June Cover DVD.

I thought I would take the time for those who are interested, to list here what I want on the DVD. I’ll also post this on the forums.

Recently, MechWarrior 4 was released as freeware. It was a long time coming, and it’s finally out. Despite some problems that people have been having with it, I’d like to see this on the DVD. You can also try and download it yourself, but it is nearly 2 GB [some say 1.7, others 1.8 GB], and not to mention MekTek’s servers can’t handle all the traffic coming in.

There was also something interesting that I came across the other day, and that was over at Major Nelson’s blog [his Xbox live account was hacked recently, by the way], as well as other sites on the net. This was a small collection of Claptrap sound bytes from Borderlands. It’s pretty small, so you can download it yourself, but for those of us without internet [I was like you once], I’d suggest this for the NAG Cover DVD.

As for screenshots and artwork, I could go and browse myself, but I’m busy most of the time, so I’d like to see screenshots and artwork on the DVD of the following games: Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2, Bulletstorm, Black Mesa: Source, Kane & Lynch 2, and Toy Story 3.

There will likely be more added at some other time, and I’ll post on the forums and update here accordingly. You can follow my suggestions under the name L1QU1D – as in Liquid Snake from MGS.

If you’re a South African gamer, and a reader of NAG [some people abroad even get the issues somehow – mailed to them I suppose], then tell NAG what you want, what you really, really want… on the June 2010 NAG Cover DVD, by following the link below.

----

Source: June cover DVD request thread [NAG Online Forums]


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud