World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/03/20

Apocalypse Then and Now: Stalker

CoP_Cover This past week I was given a few games for my birthday which is coming up soon. Among them, Stalker: Call of Pripyat, as well as Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Aliens vs Predator.

Right now, like I tweeted the other night, I installed Stalker right off the bat and started playing it. The other two I’ll likely save for another day.

I’ll say this: I’m starting to think that Call of Pripyat is the best game in the series – since Shadow of Chernobyl anyway. I good return to form after Clear Sky, not that that game was that bad anyway. But I’m thinking that CoP might actually be better than the first game. I’m thinking of getting a review up and running for the game. It’s been a while since I’ve done one.

Another thing I noticed today is that it’s the third anniversary of the original Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. It was reportedly the 20th of March, 2007, that the game came out.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud