World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/02/10

BioShock 2 Action Figures Available now: Have Your Very Own Big Daddy

BD The game’s out this week, the soundtrack’s out this week. What else is there to add to your BioShock 2 collection? These action figures perhaps?

I read about it the other day, and then when I was stocking my Amazon aStore, I saw them (they’ve been added too), and I decided to do a post.

I’m not big on action figures. I used to play with Corps, which were similar to G.I. Joes, but I am amazed at some of the detail and effort that goes into making them. And not to mention, this is BioShock 2 inspired stuff. Now I do like stuff to do with games.

At the moment, on Amazon there are about 7 figures by NECA, one which has been available since last year: the Big Daddy Deluxe version. The others are likely scheduled to coincide with the release of the game and soundtrack this week (probably all ready happened). No doubt the best selling figure so far is the Big Daddy plush doll.

----

Sources: Big Download


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud