World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/11/02

There Won't be an Assassin's Creed 2 Demo

I was just reading that there won't be an Assassin's Creed 2 demo. I wasn't really expecting one, since there wasn't one for the original either. I don't know if it's really one of those games that you can have a demo for, although I could be wrong. John Callaham of Big Download was right though when he said: "It seems more and more high profile games are doing away with demo releases, at least before the game is released."

I think about Wolfenstein, and how the demo was released about two months after the full version came out.

Peter Molyneux is of the opinion that demos ruin the experience of a game. But I think on more than one occasion, it has stopped me from buying a real bomb of a game, by sampling it first.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud