World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/11/02

'Allo 'Allo: What's Going on Here?

All Souls Day

Well, for the past while I've been watching the classic series of 'Allo 'Allo on BBC entertainment. They finally had the good sense to stop showing Only Fools and Horses, Fawlty Towers and Blackadder in rotation, and bring this one back. I haven't seen a lot of the episodes for years. I mean, yes, so those I mentioned are classics- I don't really agree with Only Fools and Horses being number 1 on Britain's Best Sitcom list, but still, they are boring after seeing them over and over for years now.


It's good to see something old but new for a change, if you know what I mean. It truly is good stuff! lol

I find the word play when it comes to René and Lieutenant Gruber concerning Gruber's sexuality to be amusing.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud