World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/11/14

I Need to Free up Some Hard Drive Space

The hard drive I got nearly three years ago is a SATA II 80 GB. It's nowhere near top of the range, but I am planning on perhaps buying a new hard drive some time.

In the mean time, out of 80 GB, I only have about 6GB. You can imagine how slow the thing probably runs. Sometime I've got to make a backup, do a disk defrag, do some late spring cleaning on the thing, and uninstall some of the stuff on there.

Putting Modern Warfare 2 on took up about 11.5 GB or so, and in order to accommodate this I had to take off some games that nobody plays anymore, like Prototype. I don't know, I didn't really find it that fantastic. I kept all my save games and such though.

I also took of the Trine demo, and the Trails 2 demo as well. So, now to get rid of something else perhaps.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud