World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/11/09

Classic Games Resurrected: Redneck Rampage Coming Soon

Okay, so I've bought some airtime and a data bundle. I reckon either today or tomorrow, I'll start working on building the latest in my Classic Games Resurrected series, Redneck Rampage. It should be up and finished by the end of the week, hopefully.

I got through Redneck Rampage and Suckin' Grits on Route 66, but I've yet to play Redneck Rampage Rides Again, but when I do, I'll just update the hub with the info, although I've all ready got some stuff about it on there.

I've kind of gone back to playing Blood lately, and like I said the other day, I'll soon update the Blood hub with some other stuff. I'll likely update a few of my hubs some time in the future.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud