World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/11/10

Come Get Some: Just Installed Duke Nukem 3D Again

Well, I've been playing all the other major build games this year: Shadow Warrior, Blood, and Redneck Rampage. So, I suddenly got the urge to put Duke Nukem 3D back on. This is the first time ever that I've had all of the big four on my hard drive. I've got so many old games on my PC it just isn't funny. They take up a lot of space, especially when you've got source ports and HRPs for most of them.

I had to get out one of my backup DVDs and get all of my outdated DN3D stuff out. I download the latest EDuke32 (with Polymer) and Duke Plus, as well as some other stuff, but the latest HRP pack and addons is another story.

I've got data to spare, but I can't blow it all on that stuff.

cry
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud