World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/05/20

July 2010 Issue NAG Cover DVD Requests Open

NAGg The time for your requests for the June 2010 Issue of NAG’s Cover DVD is over. But now the thread for the July issue’s DVD is open.

Once again, anything you come across on the internet, you can put a link to it on the thread if you don’t feel like downloading it yourself, or perhaps it’s too big, or maybe you want to share the file with others and see it on the DVD, or you just might not have the privilege of having the internet yourself, but you somehow got the web address of the download.

I’ll likely put some suggestions on there myself. Off the top of my head, I can think of some trailers I’d like seeing as NAG *loves* trailers. I’d want both Call of Duty: Black Ops trailers on there, and the new F.E.A.R. 3 trailer.

I’d also like RoboCop 4. It’s this game I read about the other day that was developed by Anthony Burch, former editor of and occasional contributor to Destructoid.

----

Source: NAG July DVD Request Thread [NAG Online Forums]


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud