World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/03/02

Video Game Comics: Hex in the City

This is just a new idea I came up with for the blog. In these posts, however rare an occurrence they are, will just have cartoons or some photoshopped images or something. I’m working on a new one at the moment for Mass Effect 2. I would love to do some for Duke Nukem 3D as well. I like this sort of recyclable art – taking textures and stuff and mixing it up into something cool. Of course the dialogue is mine.

This one below is part of a series that I did years ago, but never got around to doing anymore. I used some textures from Thief II or T2X, or some other resource, and the characters are based on this little hammerite drawing I saw at www.keepofmetalandgold.com or KOMAG, for short. I have two others that I’ll put up some time, but I don’t know if I’ll get around to doing any others in this series. I actually had a whole bunch of drawings and ideas that are still sitting on my HD.

Anyway, here’s Hex in the City: Part 1.

Spoiler: If you didn’t know, the character in the last panel is Father Jack Hackett from the British comedy series Father Ted.

HITC2


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud