World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/01/01

What did you get for Christmas?

I’ll start off by posting what I got”

  • Terminator 1& 2 on DVD – both classic films, but I prefer T2, and this DVD contains scenes I hadn’t scene before. And of course the theme song by Guns n’ Roses, “You Could be Mine” is awesome.
  • Operation Flashpoint GOTY Edition, Deus Ex, Thief II: The Metal Age, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin – these are classic games I was able to pick up at Musica for low prices each.
  • Left 4 Dead 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Red Faction: Guerrilla – new games that seem to be among the best released in 2009 that I didn’t all ready have.

And I also got a permanent marker for my backup discs I make each month (fear of another HD failure like a while back).

How did I afford all this? Well, I didn’t buy it all myself. The classic games I mainly bought myself, but the Terminator DVDs were given to me by my brothers, and the money to get the rest came from my aunt who is quite well off.

Besides all that stuff, I got some new T-shirts, a cap, and some Ferrero Rochers – one of my faves. There’s likely some other stuff I got that I can’t remember. Oh, some frames for my certificates and so on.

So, if you like, tell me what you got for Christmas in the comments.

/\\/ |\|\


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud