World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/09/26

Assassin's Creed 2 PC Version Delayed Until 2010

The other day we had news about Stalker: Call of Pripyat being delayed until Q1 1010, which I covered on Anomalous Artefact, my Stalker blog, which I've been posting on more frequently just lately.

Now, my fears have been confirmed about the title that I was most looking forward to this year: Assassin's Creed 2.

I was watching a trailer or interview about the game that featured Patrice Desilets, the creative director for the game, and wannabe playboy, and at the end he signed off by saying that "the game will be available on PS3 and Xbox 360 this year in time for the 'oliday season, on November 17th."

He didn't mention PC anywhere in there, and so I got suspicious, until I read a news piece confirming it. The console versions are still set for this year, but the PC version will be next year, with the excuse: "a bit more time for the dev team to deliver the best quality game to you."

I was looking forward to this game more than Modern Warfare 2. Yeah, I said it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud