World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/08/12

New Article: The BrotherHood – Celebrating Hoods!

Hoodie Day [12 August – NZ]

ThiefTDP I put up a new article on one of my HubPages profiles just lately. It’s been a while since I’ve done one. This one is called The BrotherHood: Hooded Characters in Video Games.

As you can tell, it’s about hooded characters in video games. Think Garrett from Thief.

I decided to put it up there as an article, seeing as there’s quite a lot of content to go along with it. I was initially going to post it here on the blog, but thought I would just do this short post talking about it instead and link to it.

There’s pictures of each of the characters mentioned, or most of them anyway, along with a poll to vote for whoever is your favourite. Games are mentioned in chronological order, right from ROTT in 1995, up to Thi4f, which is yet to come out.

I thought it was a good idea to to publish it now seeing as this week, on the 12th, today, is Hoodie Day. Well, in New Zealand, anyway, alongside the UN's International Youth Day. I started working on the idea about a year ago. It’s been sitting on my HD since then, and I was just waiting for this particular day to come along.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud