World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2010/01/04

Published a new Article, Updated the aStore

Today I published a new article, called “PC Games to Look Forward to in 2010: Part 1”. It’s not your typical list, and it has pictures and videos on there as well. It’s the first in a series of articles, and I’ll likely put up another one or two articles during the next while.

This is the main reason why I haven’t been focusing as much on blogging for a while, seeing as I’ve been putting this all together. I’m going to shift some of my time to article writing and other things. Buy hey, at least it gives me something to blog about, in addition to the usual stuff.

On another note, I’ve been updating my Amazon aStore lately, making it look a little better aesthetically, and actually stocking it with more new games. In addition to updating the “New Games” section, I’ve added the Classic Games section and put the existing ones in there as subcategories. You can have a look at it here.

/\\/ |\|\


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud