World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/04/25

New RRR Article: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

I've just finished a new RRR article on HubPages.com, and it's called Games of 2008: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky.

"I have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky on two different occasions. The first time was when it was still very new and with limited support in the way of patches. I surfed the internet for weeks looking for fixes made by fans of the game. I even outright declared on a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. forum that I hated the game due to its unpolished nature and the many bugs that prevented me from enjoying the game."


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud