World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/04/06

New look on HubPages

I'm sure if you've read any of my articles or seen some the banners around the site, you'll have pieced together the fact that I write for HubPages.com. I have two profiles on there currently with about 60 articles, including reviews for new games and classic game retrospectives.

Just lately as of the weekend when I logged in, the whole look has changed- and I knew it was coming, but I was genuinely impressed. It's got a Wordpress feel going on there now.

If you're curious as to what HubPages is, it's been voted one of the top 200 sites in the US. Go here to have a look and see what's happening. You can join and write to your heart's content, publishing professionally written articles and get a decent amount of traffic without having to promote it much.

There are sites like it, as I'm sure you've heard of Squidoo, Helium, and others, but as I've read and heard over and over from defectors from those sites, HubPages is where it's at. Many claim that the tools, the community, and the fact that you can earn from your articles makes it superior to other sites.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Hup said...

I would have to agree with you on this one. :)

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud