World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2012/09/17

Classic Game Collecting: Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition

Recently I was looking at some games at a local store and happened upon Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition. Now I’ve been looking for this for some time, and I was even under the distinct impression it wasn’t available in this country, so I gladly snatched that up for R199. I don’t mind paying that much for a game of that calibre, even if there is still a global economic crisis going on.

I have played Fallout New Vegas – in fact I’ve played it through twice. This Ultimate Edition does have all the available DLCs: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road, plus two additional add on packs in Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal.

I’ll likely play it and have a review up in the near future.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud