World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2011/07/05

New Article: Duke Nukem Forever Review

Recently I played the one and only ‘unshippable’ game: Duke Nukem Forever. I started late last month and finished it over a period of days, with several play sessions. I decided I would try my hand at getting back into the game reviewing… game. I haven’t done any for some time now, unless you count the odd few I’ve posted on this blog, and so I started a review and published it on my HubPages account.

In case you’re wondering why I’ve got these screens here as well as over at the review – it’s because I can’t seem to upload pics to HP for some reason, so I uploaded them here, and I’ve then imported them via URL to that hub.





Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud