World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/06/08

Brushing up on Metal Gear History

I spent some time today going through all of the Metal Gear Retrospectives on GameTrailers. They've been around for about a year or so, but I hadn't gone through all of them until today. The last one is probably the best, as it pieces together the whole time line from the games in the main series. There are six in total, and that means about two hours of entertainment!

It was very interesting, seeing as I haven't played most of the series. Now I want to!

I suppose I did it after I learned that Metal Gear: Rising is coming to the PC- the first game in the series to do so in eight or so years. I wish they'd port Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to the PC, and perhaps some of the others too, but that likely won't happen.

Resources:

GameTrailers- Metal Gear Retrospective

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud