World destruction comes in small shrink-wrapped packages...

2009/01/24

The Atomic Arcade


Hey, this is Apocalypso, and welcome to the Atomic Arcade!

I debated whether I should actually have a blog for a long time. I write on other sites and I even dabble in a bit of fiction, but in the end, I decided to just go and DO IT. The world isn't going to last forever!

So then, this is admittedly my first blog, and I hope to cover a few topics. I'm a fan of gaming as you can tell- old games and new, and I'll likely be trying my hardest to post about what's going on with new games, developers, things I come across on the net while surfing and maybe just some other random madness.

As far as other interests go, I like any form of media, like music, movies, TV etc.

So, go easy on me for now, while I get things sorted, and thanks for stopping by to view the mushroom cloud blossoming!

Beautiful, isn't it?


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why don't you bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ or the ‘addthis’ buttons. Please feel free to share this article with others.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

Thanks.

What does AAA stand for?

It's not an abbreviation of anything. It just means the best of the best... 

"Well, now you know the truth: Apocalypso's Atomic Arcade!"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Label Cloud